Gluten free Anzac Cookies with coconut flour
- 40 gr Kokonati Organic Coconut flour
- 30 gr Kokonati Organic Desiccated coconut
- 50 gr Kokonati Organic Virgin Coconut oil melted
- 60 gr Kokonati Organic Coconut Nectar
- 50 gr Kokonati Organic Coconut Sugar
- 95 gr rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1-2 tbsp boiling water
- Cookie baking sheet lined with oiled foil/ baking paper
- Large & small mixing bowl
- Small heatproof pan
Preheat oven to 150 celsius
Mix dry ingredients ( exclude baking soda) - rolled oats, desiccated coconut, coconut sugar, coconut flour and mix well in the large bowl.
Mix wet ingredients (include baking soda)
Mix the coconut oil and the coconut nectar in the pan, bring to boil and remove from heat.
Mix baking soda with 1 tbsp of boiling water and quickly add to the warm oil and nectar mixture , which will foam.
Working fast, pour the liquid mixture to the dry ingredients and stir until well combined
Roll the mixture into balls ( approx 1bsp each) and flatten with heel of hand and place on baking sheet. ( allow room for spreading between each cookie)
Bake for 10 mintues , remove from oven and cool for a 2 minutes on same tray/sheet. Then allow to crisp on wire rack until cold to touch