Yum herbed bread that is so versatile for those going low carb, gluten free or on a keto diet
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian herbs seasoning
- 1 teaspoon chopped basil
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese/ dairy free parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, adjust to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 4 large eggs
- Baking tray
- Mixing bowl with handheld mixer or Food processor and bowl
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine coconut flour, baking soda, garlic powder, Italian herbs seasoning, chopped basil, cheese, paprika, pepper and salt, mixing well.
- Pour the melted ghee or coconut oil into the bowl and mix again
- Next, add the eggs and continue to mix until well combined.
- Use a large-sized disher/cookie scoop to measure out dough (about 3 tablespoons) and drop onto a baking greased baking sheet.Or shape into flat layer on the baking tray to cut into squarish bread pieces once baked or shape into flatish rounds on pizza stone for a gluten free pizza base.
- Drizzle a little melted ghee on top of each biscuit.
- Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Above recipe was an adaptation we made from the orignal recipe by Ashley at https://myheartbeets.com/savory-italian-coconut-flour-biscuits/
We used our own Kokonati ingredients to see if it worked and it did. Wonderfully!
Thank you for coming up with such an amazing recipe that we could adapt to use with our products, Ashley !