- 1 cup coconut yoghurt (or regular yoghurt)
- 500g snapper or other white fish (cut into 4 to 5 cm wide fingers)
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- pinch of pepper (or cayenne)
- 3-4 tbsp white coconut oil
- Coat the fish fingers by dipping in coconut yoghurt, cover and place in the fridge to marinate overnight.
- In a large, shallow bowl combine the coconut flour, desiccated coconut, pepper and salt.
- Dip each piece of fish in crumb mixture, until well coated.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Shallow fry the fish for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until golden and cooked through