It is C-Nut butter!
Nut-free alternative to Peanut butter.
100% toasted and crushed toasted coconut meat only, contains only tree-nut.
Why is KOKONATI Organic Toasted Coconut butter a wonderful alternative to Peanut butter?
- Made from Fresh meat of handpicked 45 day old coconuts that is dehydrated carefully, toasted and pulverized in its own oil
- 100% organically produced
- Retains all the natural, authentic goodness of the coconut
- NO refining-NO chemicals-NO Trans fats-NO Hydrogenation
- Internationally accredited, Organic EU and USDA NOP &HACCP Certified
- Aromatic, Sweet and Fresh Ko-Ko-na-ti fragrance!
- Sensational Palatability
- Suitable for those allergic to peanuts as it is processed in a facility dedicated to the production of only coconut products.
- Long shelf life – by protecting the pure, raw nature of the coconut in extraction, KOKONATI has a shelf life of 12 months and more
- Zero Eco-Impact on waste- all bi-products and waste material are utilized in the manufacture of other nature-friendly products
Only pure Ceylon Coconuts are used in the manufacture of KOKONATI products. Coconut trees grow in rich volcanic soil, contributing to the many nutritional benefits that come from eating coconuts that grow here absorbing these nutrients from the rich soils. Ceylon is a country blessed with naturally abundant Coconut trees – the tree of life
Organic toasted Coconut butter is a healthier option because it:
Keeps You Healthy and Slim
The medium chain triglycerides in coconut oil, boosts and regulate your metabolism to help better weight management.
Cares for Your Immune System
High lauric acid content is excellent to strengthen and maintain a healthy immune system
Promotes Heart Health
Coconut butter is rich in healthy fats that can be beneficial to heart health
Instantly boosts your Energy levels
Coconut butter stimulates your metabolism giving instant energy and stamina. It also enhances athletic performance.
Maintains Healthy Thyroid Function
Coconut butter rich in coconut oils helps stimulate the activity and proper functioning of this important gland which provides energy, supports the health of your skin and metabolism, and keeps your moods in balance.
Increases Cell Regeneration
Increased metabolism means increased cell regeneration too. So the body will more quickly replace old cells with newer, healthier cells.
Promotes Anti-Viral, Anti-Fungal & Anti-Bacterial Activity
Teeming with lauric acid, coconut butter just like virgin coconut oil possesses abundant natural agents that help reduce fungus, bacteria and the viruses that cause influenza, herpes, and other illnesses.
Improves Insulin Secretion
This helps to better utilize glucose to balance insulin output which can help relieve the symptoms and reduce health risks associated with diabetes.