Why WISDOM Natural Carrot oil is a good choice.
- Made from organic, locally grown carrots from sustainable farms
- No chemicals, No trans fats, No hydrogenation
- Innovatively extracted to preserve a high level of natural carotenoids
- Rich and golden in color, derived from pure carrot extract containing over 600 identified carotenoids
- Only for topical use.
- Packed in clear glass, WISDOM Natural carrot oil remains safe to use for a very long time, much longer than the best before, the date we stipulate as 2 years from the manufacture
- Zero Eco-Impact on waste- all bi-products and waste material are utilized in the manufacture of other nature-friendly products
- A product of pure Ceylon (Sri Lanka)
Natural tanning. Carrot Oil has high levels of carotenoids and is a rich source of vitamin E. It enhances the skin’s ability to heal from sunburns, effectively acting as a quick and safe tanning agent offering a visibly golden tan that is 100% natural.
Hair care and color. Carrot oil can restore moisture to hair and scalp while
- taming frizz
- softening and smoothing hair texture
- helping hair grow more quickly
- protecting hair from damage
Carrot oil can color light, grey, or white hair with frequent use but doesn’t appear to turn dark-pigmented hair orange, (overuse could cause the skin of the scalp to turn orange. Using carrot oil too often on blonde or other light-colored hair may carry the same risk. Some users with fine even say it adds body. For many users, results appear to be immediate or begin to appear after the first application or two. Read more
Sun protection. Reduces the harmful effects of UV rays by enhancing the body’s immunity and protecting against skin damage from sun exposure while healing and conditioning the skin.
Moisturising. Naturally, occurring Zinc acts as a moisturizing agent,
Anti-aging. Carrots are an unparalleled source of antioxidants; Carrot oil is derived from pure carrot extract, is a highly potent source of antioxidants preventing damage to cell structure and membranes which normally result in premature aging, cancer, and other degenerative diseases. Beta Carotene soothes wrinkles, stretch marks and prevents skin irritation and redness.
– Carrot Hair Mask
For a simple oil application, apply 3–4 drops of carrot oil and work it through hair with tips of fingers, massaging it into the scalp. Then, comb through, cover with a plastic cap, and leave for an hour or two before shampooing it out.
– Carrot Hair Rinse
Add 3–4 drops of carrot oil in a mix of 2 cups water and 1 teaspoon of coconut cider vinegar. After shampooing the hair, shake this mixture and rinse the hair once more with the carrot oil rinse. Leave in for 5 minutes before rinsing it again.
Hair can be treated with carrot oil at least twice per week.
On skin –
Always patch test ( dabbed behind the ear or the skin inside elbow bend) for 24 hours before first use.
Carrot oil can be dabbed lightly on the face as a night moisturizer or as a day oil .Do not mix with other cosmetic products on the skin. Find a time and routine that works for your skin and stick to it for a few weeks to see the results.
Make your own anti-aging serum ( light to heavy) by combining it with your preference of essential or carrier oils. Apply serums before moisturizing.
Lighter consistencies should always be applied first, and the heaviest last.
– Facial Massage Blend
Give yourself a facial weekly and relax knowing what you are massaging into your skin.
*Do not ingest this carrot oil* Wisdom oil is not the same as carrot seed oil which is normally used diluted with a carrier oil. As 100% concentrated carrot oil is highly potent and too strong for direct application, Wisdom Natural carrot oil has been extracted from pure carrots infused in sunflower oil.
– Do not use during the first three months of pregnancy. Nursing mothers and pregnant women should avoid it altogether.
– If you take any liver medication, talk to your doctor about the safety of using carrot essential oil.
– Keep it away from children’s reach and don’t allow them to use it.
– Don’t overuse, as vomiting and convulsions can be caused.
– Ask your doctor about using the oil if you have asthma or epilepsy.
If in doubt, check with your doctor before trying it out.
Every 100g contains: Folates 19μg, Niacin 0.983mg, Pantothenic Acid 0.273mg, Pyridexine 0.138mg, Riboflavin 0.058mg, Thiamin 0.066mg, Vitamin A16706 IU, Vitamin C 5.9mg, Vitamin K 13.2μg, Sodium 69mg, Potassium 320mg, Calcium 33mg, Copper 0.045mg, Iron 0.30mg, Magnesium 12mg, Manganese 0.143mg, Phosphorus 35mg, Selenium 0.1μg, Zinc 0.24mg