Use clean, organic, and natural household cleaning products like Liquid Castile soap for a healthier lifestyle.
When it comes to living a healthy and natural lifestyle, what you clean your everyday household and laundry items with, is just as important as what you put on and inside your body.
The skin is porous, so it directly absorbs anything you put on without further processing it unlike the liver, kidney, and other organs which can detoxify what you consume further, removing harsh toxins and synthetic elements that can harm the body.
Using harsh cleaning liquids can cause more harm than good for your skin and your household! The developing organs of babies and children are particularly sensitive to chemicals so it is especially important to use safe cleaning products to wash their everyday useable.
What you put on your skin, your dishes and your laundry do end up inside your body.
So check the ingredients in your household-cleaning-care routine otherwise harmful ingredients such as harsh, toxic chemicals, colours, and fragrances can enter your body, your blood, and your lymphatic system. Most mainstream cleaning products contain a cocktail of carcinogenic chemicals, allergens, and irritants. So must do’s before choosing any cleaning product:
1. Choose certified organic and natural cleaning products.
2. Read labels to learn about ingredients to avoid.
3. If you can’t pronounce it, don’t use it!
By blending coconut and olive oils with washing soda, Kokonati Liquid Castile soap achieves both powerful and safe cleaning for your household and laundry needs. This formula is not only low-allergy but also enables glove-free cleaning!
Thanks to the added peppermint and eucalyptus essential oils, it not only cleans but also disinfects, leaving behind an invigorating scent. Plus, this pure soap is free from unnecessary thickeners, making it ideal for use in a foaming pump bottle
Instructions to use:
- 2 Tbsp for a normal laundry load
- Use neat in a foamer on dishes or 2 Tbsp into dishwater (will not foam)
- Use 2-4 Tbsp in 3L hot water for clean floors
- Use in a foaming pump bottle as a general household cleaner, including benchtop cleaner, windows, spots on carpet, tiles etc.
- Use as a toilet cleaner by sprinkling directly in the bowl then scrubbing.
- Use directly on a cloth to clean surfaces such as walls, architraves, or skirting.
- Dilute 2 tablespoons into a small bucket of hot water and use it as a warm cleaner on surfaces, tables, benches, floors, or outdoor furniture.
- Pop some in a foaming bottle as used directly on windows as an effective window cleaner.
The list is endless!
FAQ answered by the makers
Is the liquid Castile soap with essential oils safe for babies/ children?
We use the essential oils in safe amounts – so yes – plus the soap can be diluted. As our natural cleaning soap is non-toxic, so is safe for use around allergies, babies and kids and pets. It is gentle yet effective.
Is it safe for septic tanks?
Our soap is septic tank safe and will not pollute waste systems.
Liquid Castile Soap maintains a thinner viscosity due to the absence of thickeners. This characteristic doesn’t compromise its performance; rather, it accentuates its innate purity.
Take into account that you can opt for undiluted use in a foaming pump bottle, where a little goes a long way. On the other hand, if you prefer, you can dilute it for application with a spray bottle. Its versatility truly comes to light in a wide array of tasks, ranging from cleaning floors, laundry, and dishes to furniture, bathrooms, and more
While all our Kokonati products typically come in glass bottles, this particular item is an exception, packaged in plastic. Because this choice was driven by a practical consideration: a wet environment demands a secure grip, and glass may not offer the same level of safety, potentially leading to accidents or damage
This plastic bottle is crafted from recyclable material and can be tossed in the curbside collection recyclables bin. It’s then transformed into fence posts and other packaging here in New Zealand.