Why WISDOM Natural Pumpkin seed oil is a good choice.
- Made from organic pumpkin seeds
- locally sourced from sustainable farms
- Cold-pressed and double filtered
- No chemicals, No trans fats, No hydrogenation
- Innovatively extracted to preserve a high level of natural compounds
- Rich in linoleic and oleic acid, Zinc, Magnesium and Iron
- Nutty flavor and clean taste
- Packed in clear glass, WISDOM Natural Pumpkin seed oil remains safe to use for 2 years from manufacture.
- Zero Eco-Impact on waste- all bi-products and waste material are utilized in the manufacture of other nature-friendly products
- A product of pure Ceylon (Sri Lanka)
Full of essential vitamins and anti-inflammatory agents Pumpkin Seed Oil has numerous benefits from promoting prostate-, urinary-, and heart-, health;
- Magnesium reduces the risk of cardiovascular issues. Magnesium also has active sugar-controlling properties so could be beneficial to managing diabetes.
- Zinc controls blood pressure, protects skin from UV and radiation, is a moisturizing agent, reduces the appearance of wrinkles. Also prevents skin irritation and redness
- Vitamin E improves immunity
- Pumpkin seed oil may also increase bone density reducing the risk of osteoporosis.
Pumpkin seed oil is also said to reduce hair loss in men and supports mental wellness. It is also used as a nutritional aid for patients with cancer.
For detailed information about these claims, see more information
Everyday Pumpkin seed oil recipes:
Because pumpkin seed oil is highly potent, you should consult with your doctor before taking it or any other supplement.
Pumpkin seed oil is a fat that should be consumed in moderation. Follow the serving suggestions to enhance flavors when you cook and keep your consumption within a moderate range.
Pumpkin seed oil spoils easily if not stored properly. Keep pumpkin seed oil in a cool place and out of direct sunlight to extend its shelf life.
Because it may lower blood pressure, people with low blood pressure ( Hypotension) should take care when consuming pumpkin seed oil and share any concerns with their healthcare provider.
If in doubt, check with your doctor before trying it out.
Every 100g contains:
Nutritional Facts (of 1 Tbsp. 14g)
100 calories per serving.
Total Fat 9g, Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g, Polyunsaturated Fat 5g, Monounsaturated Fat 2.5g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 45mg, Total Carbohydrate 2g, Dietary Fibre 1g, Sugars 0g,Protein 3g, Vitamin A 0%, Calcium 0%, Phosphorus 15%, Zinc 6%, Iron 10%, Magnesium 15%