Why WISDOM Natural Black seed oil is a good choice.
- Made from organic black seeds ( a.k.a Nigella Sativa, Kalonji, black caraway, black cumin, and black onion seed)
- locally sourced from sustainable farms
- Cold-pressed and double filtered
- No chemicals, No trans fats, No hydrogenation
- Innovatively extracted to preserve a high level of natural compounds
- Aromatic and clean tasting
- For edible and topical use
- Packed in clear glass, WISDOM Natural black seed oil remains safe to use for a very long time, much longer than the best before, the date we stipulate as 2 years from the manufacture
- Zero Eco-Impact on waste- all bi-products and waste material are utilized in the manufacture of other nature-friendly products
- A product of pure Ceylon (Sri Lanka)
Rich in antioxidants that relieve inflammation both inside and outside the body.
A natural remedy for high blood pressure and asthma
Anti-microbial properties benefit the skin when used topically.
Helps hair regrowth and reduce hair-loss
Helps maintain a healthy body weight
For detailed information about these claims, see the research here
Everyday Black seed oil recipes:
Avoid taking black seed oil if you have a bleeding disorder or are taking medication that affects blood clotting.
Stop taking black seed oil at least two weeks before a scheduled surgery.
It’s also possible that black seed oil may interact with many common medications, such as beta-blockers.
If in doubt, check with your doctor before trying it out.