King of fruits Ceylonese Mango taste amazing. So we made easy-to-use, raw 100% mango fruit powder. Made from simply cut, dried, and powdered organic mango strips. No sweeteners, No preservatives, No added sugar.
Can be used savory or sweet:
- Add a scoop to your favorite smoothie
- Replace or reduce refined flour/ sugar by using mango powder instead! Works in baking recipes for cookies, muffins, and bread
- Whisk mango powder into homemade salad dressing, curry sauces, sweet fillings, and dips
- Mix with chopped, nuts and dried fruit and raw or toasted coconut butter to make a keto-friendly snack bar
- Mix mango powder with desiccated coconut, mixed seed, and nuts to make refined-sugar free bliss balls
- Stir into any milk and top with granola to make an instantly tropical brekkie bowl!
- Can also be used in the second fermentation of homemade Kombucha
Flavor The mango powder has a natural sweetness and is richly aromatic of fresh mango. This product is harvested in a cottage industry initiative that does not use any chemical refining, additives, or preservatives to standardize the product.
Ingredient 100% dried mango
Grown in Ceylon (Sri Lanka). Packaged in a facility that also processes cashew and coconuts
Storage Keep airtight in the pantry, away from sunlight and damp. Its potency and flavor remain strong as long as it is stored airtight. With a best before of two years from the manufacture date, this powder remains safe to use for even longer periods as long as it is stored with minimal exposure to light, air, and moisture. This is why HEIRLOOM Mango powder is packed at the origin, in the very region it is harvested from. This seals the freshness and reduces exposure from day one until the pack is opened by you.
Our promise There is nothing else. No refining or coloring. 100% zero-waste production. The peeled skin is pickled and the seed is harvested for mango butter. This product is internationally accredited by Control Union; Certified Organic (EU and USDA NOP), ISO and/or HACCP certified.
Benefits An excellent source of Vitamin A , Vitamin C and fiber mango has impressive health benefits :
- Vitamin A content supports healthy eyesight and skin while also boosting the health of bones, reproduction, and immune system.
- Vitamin C not only supports immunity but also plays a role in skeletomuscular growth.
- Some research has proved phytochemicals in mango could suppress fat cells and fat-related genes.
- Micronutrients in mango have shown promising results when used as a remedy for cancer
- Rich in healthy antioxidants and fiber, consuming mango also improves digestion
Read more research-based information, here
100+ years of expertise Our Dried Mango powder sales supports the traditional livelihoods of villagers in the dry regions of Sri Lanka where mangoes grow abundantly and are harvested by traditional regenerative methods. Allowing village populations to utilize their age-old knowledge and expertise to survive in this modernized and mechanized world of manufacture by producing this 100% natural unrefined product. Backed by generations of expertise of the harvesters, and packed in a certified ISO and Organic processing mill, this product plays a vital role in the employment, welfare, and wellbeing of the rural village community. The children of our workforce are provided with school books and stationery for the entire school year. The mill also organizes religious and cultural events to inculcate a sense of belonging to a bigger cause, bringing a sense of pride and community to the villagers who are using age-old knowledge, treading lightly, and making a living for their families, sustainably.
Price for quality Our products are not mass-produced in vast industrialised factories. So we do not enjoy the economies of scale that supermarket brands do. We pay the millers and farmers a fair price. Specifically, batch-crafted for New Zealand, Kokonati & Heirloom products are made with multigenerational expertise and knowledge to be the best quality they can be and so easily justify the premium price for the premium quality you are getting.
Loyalty Just as we are fiercely loyal to the millers and families we work with, we also want to reward you, for your loyalty. So every time you purchase an Heirloom product you also collect rewards points that can be redeemed for a discount at checkout. Remember to sign up for the reward points (the tab on the far mid-right edge of this screen).
Packaging and recycling 200g , 400g, 2.5kg bag. Dispose of the soft plastic bag in the supermarket collection bin. The reason we use a clear front and aluminum-backing bag for fruit flour is so you can see the product in the clear window before you buy it and because the product potency is preserved without exposure to air or moisture.
Possible precautions: Mango is considered safe for most people. It is advisable to consult your healthcare provider or registered dietitian to make sure it’s safe to consume it alongside, any prescription medication or for particular therapeutic uses.